Three days to reformulate the future of the Horeca sector. The fourth edition of HIP – Horeca Professional Expo, will be held from February 24 to 26, 2020. The Hospitality 4.0 Congress will bring together world class experts to reformulate the future of the hospitality industry with the human factor always in the center.
After revolutionizing the Horeca sector with a concept of Congress totally disruptive and renewed in hospitality, after defining the foundations of the future through the main GameChangers & Very Inspiring Professionals internationally in the 2017 and 2018 editions, and after the successful edition of HIP2019 -edition in which the sector entered fully into the new Digital Age to become the leading event in hospitality innovation worldwide -2020 will be the year of reformulating the hospitality industry to participate in its progress.
Under the motto ‘Are you ready to (Re) formulate the future?’, The fourth edition of the Hospitality 4.0 Congress -directed by me and whose concept I have designed in all its editions- will gather from February 24 to 26, 2020 more than 400 world class experts in a congress turned into a Knowledge Laboratory in which innovation, sustainability, the role of people in the future of the sector and, of course, digital transformation, will be the driving axes.
Through keynotes, round tables and debates, the Congress will define the 9 formulas of the innovation applied to Horeca and will provide the necessary tools to deal with the 9 objectives of the sector with guarantees: Sustainability, Excellence, Differentiation, Personalization, Fidelity, Profitability and Scalability. In addition, the human factor will serve as the backbone of all the contents of the Congress, conceptualized and designed under the clear premise that the hospitality industry is an industry from people to people.
In its 2020 edition, HIP is structured in five areas that put together the topics of interest to the sector in three pavilions and 10 rooms with innovation in perspective. These are Concepts, Operations and Experiences, F&B Innovation, Future, Inspiration and Hotel Trends, five verticals designed so that each professional can configure their own HIP Agenda to take full advantage of the opportunities offered by the event.
Concepts, Operations and Experience includes the USA Agenda, the 2020 edition of PerfectRestaurantProject, the New Concepts space, the F&B Summit, the new space From the Room to the Metasala, Bar & Co and the Culture of Bar, Group & Catering and the Supply Chain Summit F&B Innovation will have a space dedicated exclusively to the latest developments in Food & Technology, while CookRoom will show the latest gastro trends.
Future will be the space dedicated to Digital Transformation, with events such as the Digital Action Summit or the session dedicated to Robotics. The Inspiration area will bring together essential events at the Hospitality 4.0 Congress such as the III edition of the European Congress of Law and Gastronomy Culinary Action!, Gastronomy Startup Forum, Restaurant Trends, HIP Edition Ideas Bar or The Best Digital Restaurants awards.
And Hotel Trends will define the new formulas for accommodation and hotel-customer relations. For this, for three days he will address burning issues such as sustainability, techno-digital and generational growth, scalability in the hospitality industry and hotel distribution. Highlights include the New Spaces sessions, The Sustainable Model, Digital Hospitality, Distribution and Strategic Opportunities.
From February 24 to 26, Madrid will once again become the world capital of innovation applied to Horeca for the fourth consecutive year, an innovation with a clear objective: to redefine the future of the sector in a human key.
All the updated information about HIP2020 and the Hospitality 4.0 Congress, in one click.
FAQS HIP2020 & HOSPITALITY 4.0 CONGRESS
IF YOU WISH
- Exhibit: Do you want to have a physical presence in HIP? Here you will find all the information and contact people to assess the best format for your activity. PRE-RESERVE here.
- Sponsoring a Congress agenda: Click Here.
- Be a member of the HIP Community: Click Here.
- Speaking in the HIP Congress, apply to our Call For Speakers.
- Take part in the New Horeca Business Models AWARDS 2020, apply Here.
IF YOU NEED
- HIP material: find here the whole kit so you can thematize your publications.
- Congress Invitations: Subscribe to my Newsletter to access to exclusive Discount Codes.
- Contact with HIP press / marketing team: Click Here.
- An interview with Eva + Press Kit about Eva: send us a questionnaire to [email protected] and Eva will answer & send it back to you.
INFO ABOUT THE CONGRESS
- Director’s Choice.
- How to access to the AgendaByInvitation events? If you are a media professional or one of the hosts can recommend you as an influencer, send your request for the event you want to attend by clicking here.
- Schedules, how to get there and all practical information about HIP2020: Click Here.
- Video Post Show
- Post Show Report ENGLISH VERSION
- HIP2020 ENGLISH VERSION Brochure
- Participation Kit ENGLISH VERSION
Come to #HIP2020 and the Hospitality 4.0 Congress on February 24, 25 and 26, 2020 in Madrid (Ifema), the largest European congress of innovation, transformation and new business models. Save the Date!
It is the congress of y for game changers. Management, Marketing, Sales, Purchases, Revenue, Strategy, New Business Models and a lot of innovation to return to your business with new skills and competencies that allow you to increase the competitiveness of your company.