Ownership and objective of the web portal
K54PROJECTS SL is domiciled at MONTMANY 54 – 08012 BARCELONA street with CIF B65799827.Inscribed in the Commercial Registry of BARCELONA Volume 43178 Folio 141 Sheet 425540 Registration 1st NIF B65799827
On the web www.evaballarin.com there is a series of informative content on ADVICE, TRAINING and DISCLOSURE OF THE HOTEL SECTOR.
K54PROJECTS SL makes this document available to users to report compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI). It is thus intended to inform all users of the website regarding the general conditions of use of the website www.evaballarin.com.
K54PROJECTS SL reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use in order to adapt them to the current legislation applicable at all times.
K54 PROJECTS SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website.
Conditions of access and use of the website
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
K54PROJECTS SL reserves the right to disseminate and completely or partially retouch the Advertiser’s Advertisements in third portals, in advertising campaigns to promote both its own and third-party websites with which the portal can reach agreements, as well as in other sites. web, such as social networks or blogs, the Advertiser accepting said condition for the maximum term provided by law and for the greatest possible geographical scope.
In general, access to the Services of the website will not require the registration of the User. Notwithstanding the use of certain Services, such as comments, may be subject to prior User registration. This registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the Service itself or in the Particular Conditions that apply to it.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or services offered by the website will be at his sole risk and / or responsibility. The User undertakes to use the website and all its content and Services in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions of Use, and the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, apply to it. Likewise, it undertakes to make proper use of the services and / or contents of the website and not to use them to carry out illegal or constitutive activities that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system. In particular, the User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (contained data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, the Particular Conditions that apply to it. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User undertakes to:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, of apology of terrorism or that threaten human rights.
- Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, basura junk mail ’,‘ chain letters ’,‘ pyramid structures ’, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
- Do not enter or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the website or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
K54 PROJECTS SL disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
From the client’s website it is possible to be redirected to the contents of third-party websites. Since K54 PROJECTS SL cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for said content. In any case, K54 PROJECTS SL declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing of the competent authorities the content in question.
K54 PROJECTS SL is not responsible for the information and contents stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chat’s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the website. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, K54 PROJECTS SL is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all contents that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, it does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
Personal data protection
All data provided by our customers will be included in an automated file of personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of K54 PROJECTS SL essential to provide the services requested by users.
The data provided will be treated according to Arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General data protection regulation). In this sense, K54 PROJECTS SL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. In the event that it is considered appropriate that their personal data be transferred to other entities, the user will be informed of the data transferred, the purpose of the file and the name and address of the assignee, so that his unequivocal consent in this regard.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of K54 PROJECTS SL or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization Expressed by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual property regulations and industrial, as well as registered in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by K54 PROJECTS SL. Any use not previously authorized by K54 PROJECTS SL will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, K54 PROJECTS SL has the express and prior authorization from them.
K54 PROJECTS SL recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or responsibility of K54 PROJECTS SL on them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation from it.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending a letter to the address: c / Montmany, 54 08012 Barcelona, or through the sending to the following email address: [email protected] or by any means that guarantees the identification of the interested party and in which the file or files to be consulted are recorded.
Links or hyperlinks
K54 PROJECTS SL facilitates access to other web pages that we consider may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to you, nor do they review their contents and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for them, for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it. .
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink to the website should consider the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between K54 PROJECTS SL and the owner of the web page on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by it of its contents or services.
- It will not be declared or implied that K54 PROJECTS SL has expressly authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website from which the hyperlink is established.
- K54 PROJECTS SL is not responsible in any way nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer.
- The user or the user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could be derived from the access to the hyperlink website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use the Courts of Barcelona.