This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Ownership and Responsible for the processing of the Data
K75 PROJECTS S.L.
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Data Classes collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, either directly or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Name, Email Address and IP Address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, will be collected automatically when this Application is used.
All the Data requested by this Application are mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this Application to proceed to provide the Service. In cases where this Application specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users will be free to not communicate such Data without this having any consequence on the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have doubts about what Data is required can contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this Application and hereby declares that he has the consent of said third parties to provide said Data to the Holder.
Modality and place of treatment of the Data collected
The Holder will treat the User Data in an appropriate manner and will adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
The data processing will be carried out by means of computers and / or computer tools, following procedures and organizational modalities strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Holder, in certain cases, certain categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal and systems administration department) or external contractors that provide services to the Holder (such may be accessed) as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed by the Holder as Treatment Managers, if necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested from the Holder at any time.
Legal basis of the Treatment
The Holder may process the Personal Data of the User, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under several different laws, the Holder may be authorized to process the Personal Data until the User opposes it (“reject”), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. It will not apply, when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European regulations regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- When obtaining Data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between the User and / or any other pre-contractual obligation thereof;
- When the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a mandatory legal obligation by the User;
- When the treatment is related to a task executed in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder;
- When the treatment is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Holder or a third party.
In any case, the Holder will be willing to clarify the specific legal bases that apply to the treatment and in particular, if the obtaining of the Personal Data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalize a contract.
The Data is processed in the offices of the Holder, as well as in any other place where the parties involved in said treatment process are located.
Depending on the location of the Users, data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to another country other than your own. For more information on the place of treatment of said transferred Data, Users may consult the section that contains the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to know the legal bases of data transfers to another country outside the European Union or to any international organization that is governed by International Public Law or that is formed by two or more countries, such as. UN, and also know the security measures taken by the Holder to safeguard their Data.
In the event that such data transfer takes place, Users may obtain more information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by requesting it from the Holder, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
Personal Data will be treated and kept for the necessary time and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Holder and the User must be kept as such until such contract has been formalized completely.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Holder must be kept for the time necessary to fulfill that purpose. Users can find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Holder by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Holder may keep the Personal Data for an additional period when the User gives his consent to such treatment, provided that said consent remains in force. In addition, the Holder will be obliged to keep Personal Data for an additional period whenever it is required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order that comes from the authority.
Once the conservation period is over, the Personal Data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once said period has expired.
Purpose of the Treatment of the Data collected
The Data related to the User are collected to allow the Holder to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Contact the User and Contact Management and sending emails.
Users can find detailed information on such purposes of the treatment and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Blog commenting system (WordPress): Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments related to the contents of this Application.
Depending on the configuration established by the Owner, Users may also make anonymous comments. If there is an email address between the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users will be responsible for the content of their comments.
Personal Data: Cookie, email address and name
- Contact forms (WordPress): By filling out the contact form with your Data, the User authorizes this Application to use such data to respond to requests for information, budgets or any other type indicated in the form heading.
Personal Data: Name and email address.
The services contained in this section allow the Holder to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports of its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data. You can check your particular policy at this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 .
Contact management and sending emails (Newsletters)
- MailChimp: These types of services allow you to manage a database of email addresses, or other contact information to communicate with the User. It is also possible that these services collect data related to the date and time at which the User visualized the message, as well as about the User’s interactions with said message, such as clicking on links inserted in the message.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.) MailChimp is an email management and message delivery service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data: Email address, username, Province, IP address and timestamp.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- “Like” button and Facebook social widgets, Tweet button and Twitter social widgets, +1 button and Google+ social widgets, Linkedin social button and widgets and “Pin it” button and Pinterest social widgets: This type of services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information obtained by this Application will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network.
In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that even if Users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of Treatment: The specific server used for each platform.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Holder.
Especially, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they had previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data, if such processing is carried out according to a legal basis other than consent. For more information, go to the corresponding section, below.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be treated by the Holder, to obtain information on certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data subject to the treatment.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In that case, the Holder will process his Data with the sole purpose of storing them.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Holder.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another person in charge. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer them to another person in charge without any impediment. This provision will be applicable provided that the Data has been processed through automated means and that the treatment is based on the consent of the User, in a contract of which the User is a party or that appears in the pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Placing a claim. Users have the right to file a claim with the competent authority on the protection of personal data.
Details on the right to object to treatment
When the processing of Personal Data is of public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder or on the occasion of a legitimate interest of the Holder, Users may oppose said treatment explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should know that, however, in the event that their Personal Data are treated for commercial purposes, they may object at any time to such treatment without justification. To know if the Personal Data of the Users are being treated by the Owner for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User can be made in the following ways:
- To know the User, Comments and Forms data registered on the page you can enter your e-mail at https://www.evaballarin.com/solicitud-datos-personales/ and an email will be sent to access the list with Registered personal data. From there you can request the total or partial elimination of said data.
- For data related to sending emails: By clicking on the link “Update your preferences” and “Cancel your subscription” in the footer of any email you receive from us.
- You can always go directly to the Holder through the contact information provided in this document requesting the exercise of your rights.
Such requests will be processed by the Holder at no cost, as soon as possible and always within a period of one month.
Additional information on the collection of data and its treatment
The Personal Data of the User may be used for the legal defense of the Holder before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the inappropriate use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to know that the Holder may be required by public authorities in order to disclose Personal Data.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System Log and Maintenance
For reasons related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any other service, provided by third parties, that may be used, may collect a system log; that is, files that record the interaction with this Application and that may contain Personal Data, such as the IP address of the User.
What cookies do we use?
To know the cookies we use in this Application, you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link to the cookies policy.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Holder at any time. Contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are processed
This Application does not allow “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine if any of the third-party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
In the event that the changes affect the treatment activities carried out based on the consent of the User, the Holder must obtain, if necessary, the new consent of the User.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly, indirectly or in relation to other information – including a personal identification number – constitutes a natural person constitutes a personal data.
The information collected automatically by this Application (or by third-party services used by this Application), which may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this Application, the URI addresses ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (satisfactory result, error, etc …), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal coordinates of the visit (for example, the time spent on each of the pages) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the Application, with special reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the environment in User form.
The individual using this Application, who, unless otherwise indicated, must agree with the Data Holder.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Treatment Manager (or Data Supervisor)
Responsible for the Treatment (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public administration, agency or any other institution, acting alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and measures of the processing of Personal Data, including security measures related to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the Holder of this Application.
The means through which the Personal Data of the User has been collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application, as described in the definitions and legal references (if available) and on this page or application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references made to the European Union in this document include all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small unit of data stored in the User’s device.